Sunday, April 7, 2024

4/2 Group Meeting


Today’s group meetings were essentially about final touches. Everyone’s production seemed to be going very well though Marianna was having issues with finding enough people for a house party scene. Humbly, I say that I by far had the most tumultuous production process out of all of us. 


I had to change my entire premise while sticking to the family theme because of a conflict with my actors. Also, a really tight schedule forced me to have to essentially be happy with my footage shot over one or two days at most. I would have been much happier if it were my schedule stopping me from filming as much as I wanted but it was actually my actors who ended up limiting the amount of times I could film. It’s no one’s fault and they’re doing it voluntarily but it’s still upsetting that I could have ended up with a much better product than I have. 


The group meeting really told me that I had a lot of work to do outside of production. Everyone seemed to be well on their way with their social media while I was just getting off the ground and thinking of what to post. My print component was also just coming together. That’s what I’m going to be working on this week, getting up to speed with everything. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GfSjDOPHL2_YXczw-iR1h9_F59SZygBP?usp=drive_link https://www.instagram.com/thesoundbetweenusfilm/