Sunday, April 7, 2024

Print Component Templates

 

This is a working poster for now. I plan to use this as a template for future poster revisions. The difficulty is that I was short sighted and didn't think to take pictures with the correct aspect ratio for a poster. Instead, I used stills from the footage which is fine but this still looks significantly more scenic in its correct aspect ratio and not kind of crunched. Not to mention, I had to import this to my computer and the quality went down from that already. The font is inconsistent, that'll be fixed once I revise the poster. I might add a credit block. I was thinking I could use this same image for one face of the postcard meant for a film festival.


Again, neither of these are quite finished yet. Especially the postcard as I still need to establish screening locations and also get rid of those very wishful festival selections. These will both act as templates and hopefully, I can get the image to export with equal quality on my final revision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GfSjDOPHL2_YXczw-iR1h9_F59SZygBP?usp=drive_link https://www.instagram.com/thesoundbetweenusfilm/