Sunday, March 5, 2023

Script

 Attached below is a script I gave my actors for the opening scene. It included directions that I wanted to remember myself as well as their lines and the way I imagined how the character would deliver it, not that I wanted to trap them inside of a box regarding performance. 



I've been having a lot of difficulty with one of the actors who has a difficult time understanding his character and honestly, I understand the struggle. Perhaps it's me who is not understanding the way he interprets the character but certainly, some sort of dissonance is happening that is making the film opening hard to shoot and match my imagination. Still, I'm ready to work, work, work until this thing is fully realized and getting my actors in line is just one step. 


Also had some difficulties with shooting location which had to be changed last second but that's less of a concern, there's a wealth of locations and exploring different places isn't so bad for garnering inspiration.


Excited for next week and definitely hoping to get the filming done as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GfSjDOPHL2_YXczw-iR1h9_F59SZygBP?usp=drive_link https://www.instagram.com/thesoundbetweenusfilm/