Sunday, February 19, 2023

Shooting Locations Research

If you're like me and you live in the middle of Suburban Utopia, you'd probably have a pretty difficult time finding a proper shooting location. I mean, the lighting out here is only good for a couple of minutes and sometimes the weather is bad so, really, the entire thing is too inconsistent. Besides, I'm not too interested in being outside for hours at a time in the smoldering sun just to capture some aesthetic moment ASSUMING I could even capture that moment and be satisfied with it. The next thing I know, I'll be outside again on the next day, capturing that same moment. 

Luckily, I have a wider variety of places and a moment of not financial but creative genius came to me! 

First of all, my parents live out in Miramar and so even if that's just Suburban Utopia #2, it should at least offer something that maybe isn't offered here in Weston. That aside, my family also owns a restaurant that I could shoot in and the moment of creative genius was realizing I could just film at a studio!


Not exactly a studio but this was one place I saw online and it's listed at $98 an hour. Assuming I pay the majority of it and the rest of my actors also pitch in, it's not too overbearing. 



A list of all the possible studios near Weston! All prospects indeed. I'm willing to put in the resources to make sure the finished product is as good as possible. I'm just hoping the effort does pay off in the end. I know it can always be worse, but sometimes it can be better and that's what I'm praying for. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GfSjDOPHL2_YXczw-iR1h9_F59SZygBP?usp=drive_link https://www.instagram.com/thesoundbetweenusfilm/