Sunday, February 19, 2023

Practice Opening

 So on Sundays I work (a service job…) and since the bulk of the work I wanted to do today was already finished, I asked myself, what’s an effective way to progress in the creation of the film opening that I could do while sitting here? Well, a little context, I work with my cousin too and I’ve made it a personal policy of mine to make him star in pretty much every production I’ve ever made. So, I made this (enjoy)



I came up with this short thirty second “intro” and decided to shoot it and edit it with the music (which I has not been authorized yet but this is just a practice run :D)


For something kind of haphazardly thrown together, I really liked it. Especially the ending with the song and the three nonchalant shots of him eating, I thought it added quite a bit of flavor to the intro overall and the premise is well established too. I may or may not want to revisit this idea when it comes time for the official film opening but for now, I’ve learned a decent bit about how to frame an effective and interesting intro. Definitely going to use what I learned here going forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Components

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GfSjDOPHL2_YXczw-iR1h9_F59SZygBP?usp=drive_link https://www.instagram.com/thesoundbetweenusfilm/